Cyber Security-related Blogs, Interviews, Speeches and Slants by Sophia Bekele
Sophia’s slant on conversations that matter
- 2022 RAS Conference: Sophia Bekele Contributed to Web 3.0 and Its Cybersecurity Implications
- 2016 The Hill: Would internet transition have an impact on current US election?
- 2016 The Hill: Fixing what is not broken: November 2016 Elections will determine fate of Internet Privatization
- 2016 Circle ID: 2015: CircleID: Wikileaks 2012, NSA 2013, NTIA mishaps and global cyber crime 2014: U.S. exceptionalism over IG 2015?
- 2013 CircleID: From Wikileaks of 2012 to Snowden’s NSA Leaks of 2013: Implications for Global Internet Governance
- 2012 CircleID: Emerging Cyber-Security Threats and Implications for the Private Sector
- 2014 CIO Africa The AUCC Debate on Cybersecurity Needs to Involve All StakeholdersStakeholders
- 2015 Sophia Bekele: AU Declaration on Internet Governance (IG) needs more participation, infringes on national sovereigntySophia Bekele: AU Declaration on Internet Governance (IG) needs more participation, infringes on national sovereignty Staff Writer
- 2022 GRC 2022 International Conference: Sophia shares her “Vision 2030: Enabling Digital Transparency & Accountability through Digital Transformation”, Sophia Bekele shares her “Vision 2030: Enabling Digital Transparency & Accountability through Digital Transformation”, at the GRC 2022 International Conference
- 2019 SF ISACA Chapter 2019 Fall Conference, Bekele Speaks on Business Ethics: “The Market has no Morality”